Just wanted to share our 'fresh-off-the-press' Smart Metering Scandinavia 2011 brochure with you, which includes the latest conference programme.
I am very excited to announce that Thor
Erik Grammeltvedt, Head of the Power Market Section at NVE, Norway
is confirmed as the keynote on March 14th, delivering a
regulatory update and national energy strategy snapshot.
Other confirmed speakers include:
· Tony Rosten, Deputy Director General, Swedish Energy Inspectorate, Sweden
· Jens Madsen, Senior Programme Manager, DONG Energy, Denmark
· Lars Garpetun, Project Manager, Vattenfall, Sweden
· Heikki Linnanen, Smart Metering Project Manager, Fortum, Finland
· Eva Karin Gillander, New services, Goteborg Energy, Sweden
· Leif Arne Dalane, Innovations Advisor, Agder Energi, Norway
Click here to have a read!
Also, just a reminder about our
BIRD offer (525 Euros off
the full price). It expires on the 21st of January.
Drop me a line if you have any questions at all.
P.S. Don't miss the chance to connect with over 250+ smart metering experts, discussing how to deploy smart energy infrastructure!